- This venue is owned by the City of Haskell. It has a large kitchen available, a stage, a huge meeting room and two additional small meeting rooms.
- They have 30 round tables and enough chairs to put 6-7 to a table.
- They also have several rectangle tables.
- To rent, contact Gloria Browning at (940) 207-1484.
First Bank Texas
- They have four tables that seat 4. Then they have at least 3-4 six-foot tables.
- They have AV capabilities with a screen
- It also has a small kitchen.
- To rent, contact First Bank Texas at (940) 864-8555
Hospital Education Building
- This space is large and perfect for an educational event such as the health fair.
- It has a kitchen available for use.
- It has white rectangle tables and some round tables.
- It is more for business meetings, and not suitable for birthdays or family reunions.
- To rent, contact Mary Bell Olson at (940) 864-2621.
American Legion Hall
- Smaller venue, perfect for 30-50 people.
- To rent, contact David Davis at (940) 864-4762.
- This is slightly out of town by the airport.
- There is a golf course – 9 holes.
- There is a pool at this location.
- This property is owned by the City of Haskell. Call (940) 864-2333 to rent.
- Smoking is allowed.
- This is a large space, suitable for dances, family reunions, birthday parties.
- They have tables and chairs available.
- To rent, contact Ann Sanchez at (325) 338-3010.
The Historic Jones-Cox Building
- Downtown Building, performance and event venue.
- For more information, see their Facebook page.
- To rent, call (325) 207-8287.