Keep Haskell Beautiful meets the 3rd Monday of every month at Haskell Funeral Home, 2 Avenue D, Haskell, Texas 79521.
Board of Directors
- Christina Isbell, President, 940-207-1729, email@example.com
- Scott Bearden, Vice President
- Susan Aycock, Secretary
- Jamie Ferguson, Treasurer
- Jill Druesedow, Historian
- Bert Alvarez, Director
- Ben McGee, Director
- Ovilda Contreras, Director
- Nicole Buchanan, Director
- Fonda Newton, Director
Keep Haskell Beautiful Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship you must have completed the following:
- Must be a senior in a Haskell County high school or vocational school .
- Completed and given proof of at least 15 hours of community service hours during your junior or senior year of high school. (Community service hours completed for Keep Haskell Beautiful will be weighted heavier than other community service hours (see volunteer opportunities below).
- Turn in the completed application no later than May 1, 2018.
To download the scholarship application, click here: scholarship-application-2018
2018 Keep Haskell Beautiful Calendar of Events
Adopt-A-Hwy Clean Up Dates
Feb. 21st 4-6 p.m. & Feb 22nd 4-6 p.m.
Town Hall Meeting
March 6th at 6:00 p.m.
Summit Supply Customer Appreciation Day
April 14th – KHB will be set up and providing an educational event as well as cornhole boards for kids
Great American Clean-up & Adopt-A-Hwy
April 18th 4-6 p.m. & April 19th 4-6 p.m.
Triple Threat Tournament
August 11th 8am-finish
Nov. 14th 4-6 p.m. & Nov. 15th 4-6 p.m.
Bright Horizons Articles
Keep up with our organizations through our monthly articles in the local newspapers and online. See links to articles below.