Keep Haskell Beautiful meets the 3rd Monday of every month at noon at the DCOH Office, 24 Ave D, Haskell, Texas 79521.
Board of Directors
- Christina Isbell, President, 940-207-1729, email@example.com
- Scott Bearden, Vice President
- Susan Aycock, Secretary
- Jamie Ferguson, Treasurer
- Jill Druesedow, Historian
- Ben McGee, Director
- Ovilda Contreras, Director
- Fonda Newton, Director
- Buster Mosier, Director (New)
- Glenda Gayle Rutkowski (New)
Keep Haskell Beautiful Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship you must have completed the following:
- Must be a senior in a Haskell County high school or vocational school .
- Completed and given proof of at least 15 hours of community service hours during your junior or senior year of high school. (Community service hours completed for Keep Haskell Beautiful will be weighted heavier than other community service hours (see volunteer opportunities below).
- Turn in the completed application no later than May 1, 2018.
To download the scholarship application, click here: scholarship-application-2018
UPDATE: Keep Haskell Beautiful has selected Kenna Ferguson as our scholarship recipient for this year! Kenna has been active in KHB initiatives and also in her community and school. She will attend Tarleton State University to study agriculture. Congratulations to Kenna!
2018 Keep Haskell Beautiful Calendar of Events
August 11th 8am-finish
Nov. 14th 4-6 p.m. & Nov. 15th 4-6 p.m.
Bright Horizons Articles
Keep up with our organizations through our monthly articles in the local newspapers and online. See links to articles below.