Keep Haskell Beautiful meets the 3rd Monday of every month at Haskell Funeral Home, 2 Avenue D, Haskell, Texas 79521.
Board of Directors
- Christina Isbell, President
- Scott Bearden, Vice President
- Mynea Short, Secretary
- Jamie Ferguson, Treasurer
- Jill Druesedow, Historian
- Bert Alvarez, Director
- Ben McGee, Director
- Danny Edmonds, Director
- Nicole Buchanan, Director
- Susan Jarred, Director
August 19th – TRIPLE THREAT TOURNAMENT – 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- A Triple Threat Tournament is being hosted by Keep Haskell Beautiful.
- Event registration starts at 4:30 p.m. Cornhole and Horse Shoes will begin at 5:00 p.m. and Volleyball will begin at 7:00 p.m.
- There will be three events: Volleyball Tournament, Horse Shoe Tournament and a Cornhole Tournament. First place will be awarded in each event.
- Prizes are as follows.
- Volleyball – 1st place team will receive trophies made by Steel Fire & Apparatus.
- Hose Shoes – 1st place team will receive $110 worth of gift cards to Haskell businesses donated by the City of Haskell.
- Cornhole – 1st place team will win 4 tickets to see the Texas Rangers on Thursday Sept 14 vs the Mariners donated by First Bank Texas.
- If you play all three events, your team will be eligible for a grand cash prize. Amount to be announced.
- To view the official rules for each game, click here:tournament-rules
- Registration may be done the day of the event, or online (see form below) to pay online, click here.
Keep Haskell Beautiful Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship you must have completed the following:
- Must be a senior in a Haskell County high school or vocational school .
- Completed and given proof of at least 15 hours of community service hours during your junior or senior year of high school. (Community service hours completed for Keep Haskell Beautiful will be weighted heavier than other community service hours (see volunteer opportunities below).
- Turn in the completed application no later than May 1, 2018.
To download the scholarship application, click here: scholarship-application-20162017
Bright Horizons Articles
Keep up with our organizations through our monthly articles in the local newspapers and online. See links to articles below.