Job Title: Marketing Support Coordinator
Reports To: Kristi Stevens – Marketing Project Manager
Job Location: Biozyme/Encore Visions, Haskell, TX
The Marketing Support Coordinator should have excellent customer service skills, be comfortable being part of a team in a fast-paced environment, and be outcome-oriented. The ability to multi-task while managing administrative support for many areas of the marketing team is essential in this role. The Marketing Support Coordinator should be resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this role.
• Assist the Marketing Project Manager with all internal agency work including, but not limited to, gathering details for projects, follow up on proofs, pulling mailing lists, ordering and corresponding with printers, sending follow up surveys, notating accounts in Back Office and rewarding points to dealers for activities completed.
• Assist the Marketing Project Manager with social media including, but not limited to, scheduling pre-approved content, promoting posts, customer care and data collection for reports.
• Assist the Marketing Project Manager and Sales Support Coordinator with literature and apparel inventory and ordering
• Aid in keeping the team on track with all open projects and offering assistance in any way needed to keep moving forward.
• Clearly communicate the status of any open projects personally assigned with the Marketing Project Manager and ensure we are meeting time and quality expectations.
• Required Education – A bachelor’s degree in marketing or related area
• Required Work Experience – 5+ years of experience
• Competencies (Preferred):
o Problem Solving Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Planning & Organizational Skills
• Required Skills
o Exemplary attention to detail, leadership, organizational, multi-tasking, problem solving, interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
o Ability to effectively work as a part of a team and team building skills.
o Uncompromising integrity.
o Ability to respect and follow direction of superior.
This job description is intended to be a tool to describe the primary purposes of the job and the key responsibilities. The job description may not be inclusive of all duties and assignments. Job duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, and/or revised at the discretion of management. This is a description of the way this position is designed to be performed and does not address the potential for accommodation, which would be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
Email resumes to email@example.com.